Our entire range of high quality glass wipe boards are manufactured in the UK from toughened safety glass and are perfect for presentations, work planners and much more.
All prices shown are excluding VAT, this will be added to the order total in the final checkout page.
About our boards;
1. All boards are manufactured in-house using toughened safety glass to ensure all products are finished to the highest standard, conforming to all requirements of the European Standard En12150 Class 1.
2. Each board is supplied with aluminium stand-off mounts - see our installation guide in the tab above for further information
3. Every board we supply is made from 25% recycled glass
4. No delivery charge for our standard 10 working day lead time.
5. Express 5 working day delivery available - select this option at check out (20% fee applies).
6. How much does my board weigh? To calculate an approximate weight use the square meterage and multiply by 15 e.g. 1500mm x 1000mm board is 1.5m2 x 15 = 22.5kg
Our frosted glass boards are not available with a magnetic function.
If you’re unable to find the size or colour you require please contact us and we can arrange a bespoke glass wipe board.
Express Five Working Day Turn Around - we aim to dispatch your order 5 working days from the date of purchase e.g. if your order is placed on a Monday we will aim to dispatch Friday of that week and you should expect delivery of your order the following Monday. If we fail to dispatch within 5 working days we will refund the 20% express fee paid at checkout.
We aim to ensure your order will arrive within 10 working days from placement of order and delivery is free on all orders with our standard delivery option. In the event of a delay beyond this, we will inform you of the new delivery schedule in writing via email.
Express Five Working Day Turn Around - if you select the Express Delivery at checkout (20% fee applies) we aim to dispatch your order 5 working days from the date of purchase e.g. if your order is placed on a Monday we will aim to dispatch Monday of the following week and you should expect delivery of your order the next day If we fail to dispatch within 5 working days we will refund the 20% express fee paid at checkout.
Delivery is normally made by either DPD or other private courier on a next day delivery service as soon as your board is manufactured. Please be aware that all couriers offer a ground floor door step delivery service only and will not take goods/orders into their final installation location.
We strongly advise that you do not schedule or start any installation work until you have received your order.
Any shortages, damaged goods or incorrect goods supplied should be notified to us within 2 working days of receipt of order.